Gran Reserva Selección shoulder bits 150g
The ham bits of gran reserva selección shoulder are the remaining ham still on the bone when it is boned. These pieces are very tasty because being next to the bone the flavor is very intense.
The ham bits are perfect for eatin as tapas and appetizer with a young strong Spanish wine.
Curing time: more than 15 months. From Salamanca
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Sliced products
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
- White pig (Serrano Gran Reserva)
- More than 15 months
- Part of the pig
- Tasting note
- Mild flavor, slightly salty and pleasant aroma. Homogeneous and slightly fibrous texture. Compared to the Iberian, aroma, flavor and texture are not that intense.
- The different types of Serrano differ on the curing period. The Gran Reserva is the highest quality among the Serranos.
- Price per kilo
- Peso neto
- 150 gr.
- Shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 1322 KJ / 318 Kcal Fat: 22.5 gOf which saturated: 11 g Carbohydrates: 0 gProteins: 28.8 g Food fiber: 0 gSodium: 2130 mg
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed