Gran Reserva Seleccion Shoulder, +15 months (whole)
This Gran Reserva Seleccion Shoulder (whole) and has more than 15 months of curying time. This pure Iberian piece belongs to the front leg of the pig, which has been fed on cereals.
It is a product of the highest quality among the Serrano Gran Reserva Shoulder and valued worldwide as one of the great gastronomic treasures.
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Gran Reserva Selección spanish shoulder
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- White pig (Serrano Gran Reserva)
- More than 15 months
- Part of the pig
- Serrano: The appearance is wider and less stylized than the Iberian ham. The hoof is light brown.
- Tasting note
- Soft flavor, little salty and pleasant aroma. Homogeneous texture and little fibrous. Compared with the Iberian, its aroma, flavor and texture are softer and less intense.
- The different types of Serrano are differentiated by the healing period. The Gran Reserva is the maximum quality among the Serrano hams.
- Price per kilo
- Shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 1322 KJ / 318 Kcal Fat: 22.5 g saturated: 11 g Carbohydrates: 0 gProteins: 28.8 g Food fiber: 0 gSodium: 2130 mg
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Wrapped in vegetable paper, cotton cover and decorative mesh. In a rigid cardboard box.