Ibérico Cebo Shoulder, 50% Iberian Breed
This Cebo Ibérico Shoulder Ham, 50% Iberian Breed has been made in the area of Castilla y León and has more than 18 months of curying time. This pure Iberian piece belongs to the front leg of the pig, which has been fed on natural feedings.
Castilla y León is one of the main producing areas of Iberico de Cebo products thanks to its climate of hot summers and soft winters and its wide expanses of pastures in which the pigs graze. In addition, its fooding gives it that characteristic flavor of Ibérico Cebo Shoulders, with an intense Iberian flavor with fruity touches. Its meat is of a colour from an intense red to pinkish color and its fat, between white and transparent, has a creamy texture and an intense aroma.
It is a product of the highest quality among the Iberico Cebo shoulders and valued worldwide as one of the great gastronomic treasures.
Origin: Castilla y León. See areas of production of Iberian hams.
Healing: +18 months
Food: Natural Feedings (cereals and legumes). See types of ham.
Consumption: Cut into small thin slices and serve at room temperature.
Conservation: See here how to preserve the Cebo Ibérico Shoulder.
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Iberian Spanish shoulder ham
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Ibérico 50%
- More than 18 months
- Cebo: Based on natural feed and during the final fattening stage
- Part of the pig
- Ibérico: Slim appearance, narrow “caña” (part of the bone closest to the hoof) and black hoof.
- Tasting note
- Smooth tasty flavour with strong delicious aroma.
- Rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), a indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The excellent quality of this Iberian lies in the quality of the Iberian pigs, the traditional cure and the good work of the master ham. It is in the Iberian bait where the greatest differences of flavor with the same label are appreciated.
- Price per kilo
- Iberian shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 334 Kcal Fat: 19.85 gOf which saturated: 10.87 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 g of which sugars: 0.2 gProteins: 38.64 g Salt: 4.82 g
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Wrapped in vegetable paper, cotton cover and decorative mesh. In a rigid cardboard box.