Cebo Iberico Shoulder, 50% Iberian Breed - WHOLE sliced
Iberico de cebo shoulder whole sliced, boneless and cut into slices. Comfortable and ideal format to avoid having to cut, just open and eat it!
The whole sliced shoulder consists of:
- 15 sachets of ham cut vacuum packed 100 gr.
- 1 bone in 3 or 4 pieces.
Practical information: Cebo Ibérico Shoulder, 50% Iberian Breed
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
This Cebo Ibérico Shoulder Ham, 50% Iberian Breed has been made in the area of Castilla y León and has more than 18 months of curying time. This pure Iberian piece belongs to the front leg of the pig, which has been fed on natural feedings.
Castilla y León is one of the main producing areas of Iberico de Cebo products thanks to its climate of hot summers and soft winters and its wide expanses of pastures in which the pigs graze. In addition, its fooding gives it that characteristic flavor of Ibérico Cebo Shoulders, with an intense Iberian flavor with fruity touches. Its meat is of a colour from an intense red to pinkish color and its fat, between white and transparent, has a creamy texture and an intense aroma.
It is a product of the highest quality among the Iberico Cebo shoulders and valued worldwide as one of the great gastronomic treasures.
- Ibérico 50%
- More than 18 months
- Cebo: Based on natural feed and during the final fattening stage
- Part of the pig
- Shoulder - Foreleg
- Tasting note
- Smooth tasty flavour with strong delicious aroma.
- The Iberian excellent quality of this ham comes from its traditional curing process controlled by the “Maestro jamonero”. His dedication and experience make a good Iberian pata negra ham into an extraordinary ham.
- Price per kilo
- 69 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 334 Kcal Fat: 19.85 gOf which saturated: 10.87 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 g of which sugars: 0.2 gProteins: 38.64 g Salt: 4.82 g
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed
4 pieces of iberian ham or shoulder.
Average weight 500gr