Ibérico Bellota Shoulder (Extremadura), 100% Iberian Breed - Pata Negra - BONELESS
The Bellota (acorn) 100% pure Iberian shoulder Extremadura - Pata Negra boneless is obtained from the forelegs of the Iberian pig raised in freedom, being these usually quite large and elongated. These shoulders require considerable curing time, above 24 months.
It is the best shoulder to taste and enjoy!
Curing: +24 months
Feeding: Acorns and pastures. See types of ham.
Consumption: Remove the portion to be consumed from the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Conservation: See here how to preserve the Bellota 100% pure Iberian Shoulder (Extremadura) - Pata Negra .
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Ibérico 100% Bellota shoulder (Extremadura)
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Extremadura (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 24 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Ibérico: Slim appearance, narrow “caña” (part of the bone closest to the hoof) and black hoof.
- Tasting note
- Intense flavor, enveloping smell, color of reddish flesh, with small infiltrations of white fat that enhance the flavor and provides unparalleled mellowness.
- Rich in proteins, vitamin B and oleic fatty acid, which translates into "good" cholesterol. Very low in calories (95cal per 50gr), member of the diet Mediterranean, 100% healthy.
- The touch of the part of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small portion of fat between two fingers and rub it, it easily falls apart.
- Price per kilo
- 76.1 €/kg
- Iberian pork shoulder fed with acorn and natural pastures, salt, and preservative (E-250).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 443.3 Kcal, carbohydrates: 0.6g, proteins: 37.69g, fats: 32.64g (of which saturated 14.07g), sugars: 0.2g, chloride: 4.49g
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed