Ibérico Bellota Ham (Jabugo, Huelva), 100% iberian Breed - Pata negra
This Ibérico de Bellota Ham (Jabugo, Huelva), 100% iberian Breed - Pata negra has been made in the area of Jabugo and has more than 36 months of curying time. This pure Iberian piece belongs to the back leg of the pig, which has been fed on acorns and pastures.
Jabugo is one of the main producing areas of Iberico de Bellota products thanks to its climate of hot summers and soft winters and its wide expanses of pastures in which the pigs graze. In addition, its fooding gives it that characteristic flavor of Ibérico Bellota Hams, with an intense Iberian flavor with fruity touches. Its meat is of a colour from an intense red to pinkish color and its fat, between white and transparent, has a creamy texture and an intense aroma.
It is a product of the highest quality among the Iberico Bellota Hams and valued worldwide as one of the great gastronomic treasures.
Origin: Jabugo (Huelva). See areas of production of Iberian hams.
Healing: +36 months
Food: Acorns and pastures. See types of ham.
Consumption: Cut into small thin slices and serve at room temperature.
Conservation: See here how to preserve the Ibérico de Bellota Ham (Jabugo, Huelva), 100% iberian Breed - Pata negra.
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Ibérico Bellota pata negra ham (Jabugo, Huelva)
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Huelva (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 36 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Hind leg
- Ibérico: Slim appearance, narrow “caña” (part of the bone closest to the hoof) and black hoof.
- Rich in proteins, vitamin B and oleic fatty acid. Very low in calories (95cal per 50gr), member of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The touch of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small portion of fat between two fingers and rub it, it easily falls apart.
- Price per kilo
- 59.60 €/kg (Promo 56.63€/Kg)
- Iberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-250, E- 252) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 409 Kcal / 100g Carbohydrates: ImperceptibleFats: 33% Proteins: 32%Mineral salts: 2%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Wrapped in vegetable paper, cotton cover and decorative mesh. In a rigid cardboard box.