Ibérico Bellota Shoulder (Huelva), 100% Iberian Breed - Pata negra - BONELESS - Punta
The Shoulder 100% Iberico de Bellota (Huelva) "Pata negra" boneless - bottom half is a ham of the highest quality 2 years curing time. These hams are cured in the area of Huelva. This area has warm summers, making hams of strong flavor and juicy texture. Their meat has colours from deep red colour and transparent white fat.
Curing time: +24 months.
Breed: Acorns and pastures
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Ibérico Bellota pata negra ham (Jabugo, Huelva)
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Huelva (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 24 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Hind leg
- Ibérico: Slim appearance, narrow “caña” (part of the bone closest to the hoof) and black hoof.
- Rich in proteins, vitamin B and oleic fatty acid. Very low in calories (95cal per 50gr), member of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The touch of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small portion of fat between two fingers and rub it, it easily falls apart.
- Price per kilo
- 87.51 €/kg
- Iberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-250, E- 252) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 409 Kcal / 100g Carbohydrates: ImperceptibleFats: 33% Proteins: 32%Mineral salts: 2%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed