PACK 12 - Bellota Iberico Shoulder, 100% iberico (Jabugo) - Pata negra sliced 100g
The Bellota 100% Ibérico "Pata Negra” Shoulder (Jabugo, Huelva) is the product of highest quality with over 24 months curing time. These shoulders are cured in the area of Jabugo (Huelva), where warm summers make hams and shoulders of strong flavor and juicy texture. Their meat colour is deep red and its fat is transparent white.
It is an exceptional Bellota Ibérico ham!
Origin: Jabugo (Huelva)
Curing time: +24 month
Breed: Acorns and pastures
- Huelva (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 24 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Shoulder - Foreleg
- Tasting note
- Less fat infiltrations as it is 100% puro ibérico. Intense flavour and incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece.
- Rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), an indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The texture of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small amount of fat between two fingers and rubbed it melts easily.
- Price per kilo
- 159 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-250, E-252) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 409 Kcal / 100 g Carbohydrates: ImperceptibleTotal fat: 33% Proteins: 32% Mineral salts: 2%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed