Ibérico Cebo Ham, 50% Iberian Breed - BONELESS
The boneless Iberian Cebo ham is the best option to enjoy at home the best iberian pata negra ham with no bone nor fat. Easy to cut, easy to store.
The traditional production process and the curing for more than 24 months make an outstanding product among the Iberian hams.
Presented in a whole vacuum packed piece.
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Ibérico 50%
- More than 24 months
- Cebo: Based on natural feed and during the final fattening stage
- Part of the pig
- Hind leg
- Tasting note
- Smooth tasty flavour with strong delicious aroma.
- rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), a indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The Iberian excellent quality of this ham comes from its traditional curing process controlled by the “Maestro jamonero”. His dedication and experience make a good Iberian pata negra ham into an extraordinary ham.
- Price per kilo
- 41.72 €/kg
- Iberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 334 Kcal Fat: 19.85 gOf which saturated: 10.87 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 g of which sugars: 0.2 gProteins: 38.64 g Salt: 4.82 g
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed