Ibérico Bellota Shoulder (Salamanca), 100% Iberian Breed - Pata Negra - BONELESS
The Ibérico Bellota Shoulder (Salamanca), 100% iberian Breed - Pata Negra boneless is the product of highest quality with over 24 months curing time. These shoulders have been cured in the area of Salamanca where the characteristic climate makes them have very mild flavour, slightly sweet and with fruity aromas. Its meat goes from deep red to pinkish colour, the fat is between white and transparent with a creamy texture and intense flavour.
It is an exceptional Bellota Ibérico ham!
Origin: Guijuelo (Salamanca)
Curing time: +24 month
Breed: Acorns and pastures
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Ibérico 100% Bellota Pata negra shoulder Guijuelo (Salamanca)
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Salamanca (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 24 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Ibérico: Slim appearance, narrow “caña” (part of the bone closest to the hoof) and black hoof.
- Tasting note
- Intense flavour and incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece.
- rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), an indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- Price per kilo
- 73.43 €/kg
- Iberian shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-250, E-252) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 409 Kcal / 100 g Carbohydrates: PricelessTotal fat: 33% Proteins: 32% Mineral salts: 2%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed