Nº1 Spanish online shop in all Europe
PACK 6 - Ibérico Bellota Ham (Guijuelo, Salamanca), 100% iberian breed - Pata Negra sliced 100g
The Bellota 100% Pure Iberian Ham (Guijuelo, Salamanca) "Pata Negra" sliced is a ham of the highest quality with a 3-year curing time. These hams are cured in the area of Guijuelo (Salamanca) where the characteristic climate makes hams of mild flavor, slightly sweet and fruity aromas. Their meat has colours from deep red color to pinkish. Fat is transparent white, with creamy texture and intense flavor.
It's a spectacular Bellota ham!
Origin: Guijuelo (Salamanca)
Curing time: 3 years
Breed: Acorns and grass, in the fields
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 36 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Ham - Hind leg
- Tasting note
- Intense flavour and incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece.
- Rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), an indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The texture of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small amount of fat between two fingers and rubbed it melts easily.
- Price per kilo
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-250, E- 252) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 409 Kcal / 100g Carbohydrates: ImperceptibleTotal fat: 33% Proteins: 32%Mineral salts: 2%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
Information about delivery and shipping costs here.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a inside a reinforced hard cardboard box so that it arrives in perfect condition.
Look at all the details of the product presentation.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Discover all the information you need to know about ham.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
See more information about conservation and consumption of hams and shoulders