Nº1 Spanish online shop in all Europe
PACK 10 - Jamón Gran Reserva Selección, +20 meses cortado 100g
One of product is no longer available. This pack cant be purchased
The sliced Gran Reserva Selección ham is presented in thin slices and vacuum-packed in sachets. This is the easiest way to eat a delicious ham. It can be stored up to 6 months in the fridge or in a cool place.
The traditional curing process takes more than 15 months. During this time our hams dry inside the “bodegas”, natural cellars.
Sold in sachets of 100g .
- White pig (Serrano Gran Reserva)
- More than 20 months
- Part of the pig
- Ham - Hind leg
- Tasting note
- Mild flavor, slightly salty and pleasant aroma. Homogeneous and slightly fibrous texture. Compared to the Iberian, aroma, flavor and texture are not that intense.
- The different types of Serrano differ on the curing period. The Gran Reserva is the highest quality among the Serranos.
- Price per kilo
- 42 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 1322 KJ / 318 Kcal Fat: 22.5 gof which saturated: 11 g Carbohydrates 0 gProteins 28.8 g Food fiber: 0 gSodium: 2130 mg
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
Information about delivery and shipping costs here.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a inside a reinforced hard cardboard box so that it arrives in perfect condition.
Look at all the details of the product presentation.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Discover all the information you need to know about ham.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
See more information about conservation and consumption of hams and shoulders