Cebo de Campo Ibérico Shoulder, 50% Iberian Breed sliced 100g
The Iberian Cebo de Campo shoulder is the foreleg of an Iberian pig raised in the pastures during its last stage and fed with natural compound feed and grass. Traditional production process and curing period for more than 18 months.
These shoulder hams are cured in the area of Salamanca or Extremadura, where the characteristic climate makes hams of mild flavor, slightly sweet and fruity aromas.
We take very good care of all the process to offer you the best iberico Cebo shoulder ham you can eat!!!
Better sliced? See the Sliced Iberian shoulder ham
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Iberian Spanish Cebo de Campo shoulder
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Ibérico 50%
- More than 18 months
- Cebo de campo: Based on natural feed and during the final fattening stage in the pastures.
- Part of the pig
- Tasting note
- Smooth tasty flavour with strong delicious aroma.
- Rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), a indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The Iberian excellent quality of this ham comes from its traditional curing process controlled by the “Maestro jamonero”. His dedication and experience make a good Iberian pata negra ham into an extraordinary ham.
- Price per kilo
- 79 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Valeur énergétique: 334 Kcal Graisse: 19,85 gDont saturés: 10,87 g Glucides: 0,3 g dont sucres: 0,2 gProtéines: 38,64 g Sel: 4,82 g
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed