Nº1 Spanish online shop in all Europe
PACK 12 - Bellota Iberico Ham, 50% Iberian breed sliced 100g
Our Iberian Ham Bellota 50% Iberian breed is one of our best-sellers and one of our best-valued products by our customers.
This bellota ham stands out for its good value for money and, above all, for its flavor and juiciness.
Enveloping aroma, intense flavor, reddish tone, with multiple infiltrations of fat that enhance the flavor and provide the texture of the best Iberian pork.
Long curing in traditional dryers of more than 3 years. Guaranteed ham and totally recommended for lovers of good Bellota.
Difference between a 50% and a 100% Iberian Bellota.
Not sure which ham to choose? Contact us and we will help you.
- Ibérico 50%
- More than 36 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Ham - Hind leg
- Tasting note
- Intense flavour and incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece.
- The texture of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small amount of fat between two fingers and rubbed it melts easily.
- Price per kilo
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 334 Kcal Saturated fatty acids: 10.87 gFats: 19.85 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 gSugars: 0.2 gProteins: 38.64 g / 100 g Chlorides: 4.82%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
Information about delivery and shipping costs here.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a inside a reinforced hard cardboard box so that it arrives in perfect condition.
Look at all the details of the product presentation.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Discover all the information you need to know about ham.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
See more information about conservation and consumption of hams and shoulders