PACK 12 packs 100% Iberico Bellota Cinco Jotas (5j) Jabugo ham sliced by hand 80g
The 100% Iberico Bellota Cinco Jotas (5j) Jabugo ham sliced by hand 80g comes from the area of Huelva. The pig has been fed exclusively with acorns and natural pastures. Its curying period is long, which makes it of a very high quality. These hams have been cured in the area of Jabugo (Huelva) where the hottest summers make this ham of an intense flavor and an incredibly juicy texture. The meat is of intense red color and the fat is soft and transparent.
The Cinco Jotas (5J) Jabugo Ham is of an exceptional quality, unique among the 100% Iberico bellota pata negra. The caña (shinbone) is thin, with an inferior percentage of fat infiltrated than other bellota hams, and it has a fruity strong aroma. An exceptional 100% pure Iberico Bellota ham!
Origin: Jabugo (Huelva)
Curying: +34 months
Feeding: Acorns and pastures.
Producer: Sanchez Romero Carvajal
- Jabugo (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 36 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Ham - Hind leg
- Price per kilo
- 373.75 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 80 gr
- Sánchez Romero Carvajal
- 100% Iberian acorn-fed pork ham, sea salt, antioxidant E-301, acidity corrector E-331 (iii) and preservative E-252.
- Nutritional values
- Energy value (calories): 350 Kcal / 1458 KJ, Proteins: 32.5 g, Carbohydrates: -0.8 g, Total fat: 24.1 g (saturated 6.68 g), Sodium: 1.6 g
- Allergens & co
- gluten free
- Vacuum packed
Why joining Club Jamonarium?
Joining Club Jamonarium has many exclusive benefits for members. Here are some of them:
- Discounts and exclusive offers.
- News about our products
- Personalized communications
- More assistance in your orders
- Gifts and raffles for members
- Many more benefits!
9 other products in the same category: