Oro del Desierto Coupage Organic 1l, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Oro del Desierto Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an exceptional oil from organically grown olives. This is superior category extra virgin olive oil, made in Almería. It has been made using arbequina, hojiblanca and picual olives, extracted by mechanical procedures, using cold extraction in 2 phases with very early olives en envero.
We recommend Oro del Desierto extra virgin olive oil for lovers of top quality olive oils.
Tasting notes: On the nose, it has notes of freshly cut grass, tomato, green olive, with some hints of citrus and nuts. On the palate, it has slightly bitter and spicy touches; with fruity olive aftertaste.
Awards: Oro del Desierto olive oil is considered among the best organic extra virgin olive oils in the world. He has obtained various recognitions in more than 20 countries in America, Europe and Asia. Learn more about desert gold awards here.
Origin: Oro del Desierto mill (Almería)
Variety: Coupage. Varieties: Arbequina 20%, Hojiblanca 20% and Picual 60%
Capacity: 1 litre
Packaging: Aluminum can
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
All our sausages are shipped vacuum-packed for better preservation so that they can keep all their juiciness, flavor and aroma until you receive it. It is shipped in a hard cardboard box and strapped tape to ensure transport.
Information on conservation and consumption of our products. Instructions on how to preserve and consume our olive oils.
About our Olive Oils
Information and curiosities about our olive oils. The types of oils there are, qualities, production areas and the entire process until they are ready to be consumed.
- Almería (Spain)
- Tasting note
- Medium-high intensity oil with a variety of nuances reminiscent of freshly cut green grass, lettuce, eucalyptus leaf, artichoke, almond and apple.
- Oro del desierto
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 900 Kcal / 3700 Kj, Fat 100gr (of which saturated 14gr, polyunsaturated 7 gr, monounsaturated 79 gr), Carbohydrates 0 gr, sugar 0 gr, proteins 0gr, Salt 0gr, Vitamin E 21 mg.
- Olive variety
- Coupage: 20% Arbequina, 20% Hojiblanca, 60% Picual
- Extra Virgin
- Keep away from sunlight and foreign to sudden temperature changes
- Green leaf with golden dyes
- Mid October - mid November. Extraction in 2 phases.
- Ecological production
- Price per litre
- 1 liter metal can