Ibérico Bellota Ham (Guijuelo, Salamanca), 100% Iberian Breed - Pata Negra - BONELESS - Punta
The Bellota Ibérico Ham (Guijuelo, Salamanca), 100% Iberian Breed - Pata Negra - BONELESS- bottom half is a ham of the highest quality with 3-years curing time. These hams are cured in the area of Guijuelo (Salamanca) where the characteristic climate makes hams of mild flavour, slightly sweet and fruity aromas. Their meat colour is deep red. Fat is transparent white, with creamy texture and intense flavour.
This ham is a high performance one because its proportion of ham relative to the bone and fat is very good. It's a spectacular Bellota ham!
Origin: Guijuelo (Salamanca)
Curing time: 3 years
Breed: Acorns and pastures
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: 100% Iberico Bellota ham Guijuelo (Salamanca) pata negra
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Salamanca (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 36 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Hind leg
- Ibérico: Slim appearance, narrow “caña” (part of the bone closest to the hoof) and black hoof.
- Rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), an indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The texture of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small amount of fat between two fingers and rubbed it melts easily.
- Price per kilo
- 110.91 €/kg
- Iberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-250, E- 252) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 409 Kcal/ 100g Carbohydratate: ImperceptibleFats: 33% Proteins: 32%Mineral salt: 2%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed