Pack x6 - Bellota Iberico Shoulder, 50% Iberian Breed sliced 100g
Iberian Bellota shoulder ham sliced is the front leg of the iberian pig, free-ranged and feed with acorns. It is sliced and vacuum-packed right after ordering it, for preservation reasons. Plenty of flavour and scent, it is ready to serve anywhere, any time.
High proteins content. 100% mediterranean diet.
- Ibérico 50%
- More than 24 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Shoulder - Foreleg
- Tasting note
- Intense flavour and incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece.
- The texture of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small amount of fat between two fingers and rubbed it melts easily.
- Price per kilo
- 99 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 334 Kcal Saturated fatty acids: 10.87 gFats: 19.85 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 g Sugars: 0.2 gProteins: 38.64 g / 100 g Chlorides: 4.82%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a inside a reinforced hard cardboard box so that it arrives in perfect condition.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.