Pack x6 - Bellota Iberico Shoulder (Salamanca), 100% iberian breed - Pata Negra sliced 100g
The Bellota 100% Ibérico "Pata Negra” Shoulder (Salamanca) is the product of highest quality with over 24 months curing time. These shoulders have been cured in the area of Salamanca where the characteristic climate makes them have very mild flavor, slightly sweet and with fruity aromas. Its flesh goes from deep red to pinkish color, the fat is between white and transparent with a creamy texture and an intense flavor.
It is an exceptional Bellota Ibérico ham!
Curing time: +24 month
Breed: Acorns and pastures
- Salamanca (Spain)
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 24 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Shoulder - Foreleg
- Tasting note
- Intense flavour and incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece.
- Rich in protein, B vitamins and oleic acid (good cholesterol producer). Very low in calories (95cal per 50g), an indispensable part of the Mediterranean diet, 100% healthy.
- The texture of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small amount of fat between two fingers and rubbed it melts easily.
- Price per kilo
- 156 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian shoulder pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii), preservatives (E-250, E-252) and antioxidant (E-301).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 409 Kcal / 100 g Carbohydrates: ImperceptibleTotal fat: 33% Proteins: 32% Mineral salts: 2%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a inside a reinforced hard cardboard box so that it arrives in perfect condition.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
Why joining Club Jamonarium?
Joining Club Jamonarium has many exclusive benefits for members. Here are some of them:
- Discounts and exclusive offers.
- News about our products
- Personalized communications
- More assistance in your orders
- Gifts and raffles for members
- Many more benefits!
9 other products in the same category: