BOX x6 - Duck Foie Gras whole Greco (100g), IGP Landes
The Duck Foie Gras whole Greco comes from ducks raised in the area of the Landes, France. This foie gras is made without preservatives or colorings, and is suitable for celiacs. Thanks to its artisan production, its preparation by hand and the best raw material we can obtain such a high quality foie gras.
This foie gras has two important French quality labels: Label Rouge and IGP Landes. It is recommended to take it alone or with a little bread, it is a real delight.
We recommend taking this foie gras entier el Greco without jams, accompanied by an aged white wine, a cava or champagne.
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
All our gourmet preserves are shipped so that they can keep all their juiciness, flavor and aroma until you consume it. It is shipped in a hard cardboard box and strapped tape to ensure transport.
Information on conservation and consumption of our products. Instructions on how to preserve and consume our gourmet preserves.
- Les Landes (France)
- Price per kilo
- Greco Foie Gras
- Duck liver, salt and white pepper
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 2378.1 Kj / 568 Kcal, Proteins: 6.9g, carbohydrates: 1.6g, Lipids: 50.1g, Fibers: 0g, Fats: 48.29g (of which saturated 22.9g, monounsaturated 24.5, polyunsaturated 0.76, trans 0.05g), Salt: 0.3g
- Allergens & co
- Without preservatives or colorants. Suitable for celiacs.
- Label Rouge
- Designation of Origin
- IGP Landes
- 100gr glass jar.
Why joining Club Jamonarium?
Joining Club Jamonarium has many exclusive benefits for members. Here are some of them:
- Discounts and exclusive offers.
- News about our products
- Personalized communications
- More assistance in your orders
- Gifts and raffles for members
- Many more benefits!
9 other products in the same category: