Nº1 Spanish online shop in all Europe
Cebo Iberico Ham, 50% Iberian Breed - WHOLE sliced
Whole Spanish iberian ham whole sliced. Comfortable and ideal format to avoid having to cut, just open the bag and eat!
The whole sliced ham consists of:
- 25 bags of sliced ham vacuum-packed 100 gr.
- Bonne vaccumm packed
Practical information: Cebo Iberico Ham, 50% Iberian Breed
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
Information about delivery and shipping costs here.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Look at all the details of the product presentation.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Discover all the information you need to know about ham.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
See more information about conservation and consumption of hams and shoulders
The sliced Iberian ham (cebo) is presented in thin slices and vacuum-packed in sachets. This is the easiest way to eat a delicious ham. It can be stored up to 6 months in the fridge or in a cool place.
Curing time more than 24 months. Outstanding product among the Iberian hams.
Sold in a 100gr sachet.
- Ibérico 50%
- More than 24 months
- Cebo: Based on natural feed and during the final fattening stage
- Part of the pig
- Ham - Hind leg
- Tasting note
- Smooth tasty flavour with strong delicious aroma.
- The Iberian excellent quality of this ham comes from its traditional curing process controlled by the “Maestro jamonero”. His dedication and experience make a good Iberian pata negra ham into an extraordinary ham.
- Price per kilo
- 72.5 €/kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Iberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 334 Kcal Fat: 19.85 gOf which saturated: 10.87 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 g of which sugars: 0.2 gProteins: 38.64 g Salt: 4.82 g
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Vacuum packed
4 pieces of iberian ham or shoulder.
Average weight 500gr