BOX x12 - Asturian bean Arbeyal
The Asturian bean stew (fabada asturiana) is a traditional dish from the Asturian (Asturias,Spain) gastronomy. This dish is prepared according to traditional recipes and using only high quality beans, the asturian bean stew is a very popular and well known dish throughout all the Spanish geography.
We recommend taking the Asturian bean Arbeyal with red wine from Designation of Origin Rioja
Arbeyal Gourmet cans
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
All our agromar products are shipped canned for a better preservation so that they can retain all their juiciness, flavor and aroma until you receive it. It is shipped in a hard cardboard box and strapped tape to ensure transport.
Information on conservation and consumption of our products. Instructions on how to preserve and consume Agromar cans.
About canned Arbeyal
Information and curiosities about cans agromar. The types of canned agromar there are, their method of preparation and the entire process until they are ready to be consumed.
- Gijón (España)
- Price per kilo
- Peso neto
- 425 gr.
- Conservas Arbeyal S.L.
- Beans (40%), cooking water, chorizo 12% (lean pork, paprika, salt, garlic, oregano), black pudding 12% (pork bacon, onion, paprika, salt, parsley, pork blood), bacon 12 % (pork belly and salt) and salt
- Nutritional values
- Energy value (calories) 582Kj / 140Kcal; fats 7.6g, saturated 2.7g; carbohydrates 9.3g, sugars 0.3g; 6.9g proteins; salt 0.95g
- 425 gr metal can.
Why joining Club Jamonarium?
Joining Club Jamonarium has many exclusive benefits for members. Here are some of them:
- Discounts and exclusive offers.
- News about our products
- Personalized communications
- More assistance in your orders
- Gifts and raffles for members
- Many more benefits!