BOX x24 - Agromar Scorpionfish (cabracho) pate
The Agromar scorpionfish pate is a tasty pate with a high content of scorpionfish (cabracho), more than 40%. Made with fresh fish from the bay of Biscay.
We recommend to be served cold on thin toast. Also accompanying a hake fillet steamed.
Agromar Gourmet cans
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
All our agromar products are shipped canned for a better preservation so that they can retain all their juiciness, flavor and aroma until you receive it. It is shipped in a hard cardboard box and strapped tape to ensure transport.
Information on conservation and consumption of our products. Instructions on how to preserve and consume Agromar cans.
About canned Agromar
Information and curiosities about cans agromar. The types of canned agromar there are, their method of preparation and the entire process until they are ready to be consumed.
- Gijon (Spain)
- Price per kilo
- 29.5 €/Kg
- Peso neto
- 100 gr.
- Conservas Agromar S.L.
- Scorpionfish, butter, butter fillet, tomato, milk protein, egg powder, wine, salt, spices
- Nutritional values
- Energy value (calories) 631Kj / 152Kcal; fats 11g, saturated 5g; 3g carbohydrates, sugars 1.6g; 0g proteins; 0.13g fiber; salt 1.5g
- Allergens & co
- Fish and fish products, dairy products, egg
- 100 gr metal case
Why joining Club Jamonarium?
Joining Club Jamonarium has many exclusive benefits for members. Here are some of them:
- Discounts and exclusive offers.
- News about our products
- Personalized communications
- More assistance in your orders
- Gifts and raffles for members
- Many more benefits!