BOX x6 --- Oro del desierto coupage organic 500ml, extra virgin olive oil
The Extra Virgin Olive Oil Oro del Desierto is an exceptional organic olive oil.
This Olive oil has been produced with olives from a ecological cultivation in order to produce top quality organic olive oil. Furthermore this olive oil has been obtained directly form olives by mechanical methods with a mechanical extraction process with controlled temperature and made by cold extraction in 2 phases with very early olives en envero.
We recommend the extra virgin olive Oro del Desierto for olive oil lovers, ti si a balanced olive oil with multitude of aromas.
Tasting notes: On the nose, it has notes of freshly cut grass, tomato, green olive, with some hints of citrus and nuts. On the palate, it has slightly bitter and spicy touches; with fruity olive aftertaste.
Awards: Oro del Desierto olive oil is considered among the best organic extra virgin olive oils in the world. He has obtained various recognitions in more than 20 countries in America, Europe and Asia. Learn more about desert gold awards here.
Origin: Oro del Desierto mill (Almería)
Variety: Blend (varieties Arbequina Picual and Hojiblanca
Packaging: Dark Glass Bottle in order to avoid direct light contact for optimal conservation.
- Almería (Spain)
- Tasting note
- Medium-high intensity oil with a variety of nuances reminiscent of freshly cut green grass, lettuce, eucalyptus leaf, artichoke, almond and apple.
- Oro del desierto
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 900 Kcal / 3700 Kj, Fat 100gr (of which saturated 14gr, polyunsaturated 7 gr, monounsaturated 79 gr), Carbohydrates 0 gr, sugar 0 gr, proteins 0gr, Salt 0gr, Vitamin E 21 mg.
- Olive variety
- Coupage: 20% Arbequina, 20% Hojiblanca, 60% Picual
- Extra Virgin
- Keep away from sunlight and foreign to sudden temperature changes
- Green leaf with golden dyes
- Mid October - mid November. Extraction in 2 phases.
- Ecological production UE (ES-ECO-001-AN) and JAS
- Price per litre
- 500 ml dark glass bottle
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
All our sausages are shipped vacuum-packed for better preservation so that they can keep all their juiciness, flavor and aroma until you receive it. It is shipped in a hard cardboard box and strapped tape to ensure transport.
Information on conservation and consumption of our products. Instructions on how to preserve and consume our olive oils.
Why joining Club Jamonarium?
Joining Club Jamonarium has many exclusive benefits for members. Here are some of them:
- Discounts and exclusive offers.
- News about our products
- Personalized communications
- More assistance in your orders
- Gifts and raffles for members
- Many more benefits!
9 other products in the same category: