Jamonarium’s team want to wish you a Merry Christmas, in good company. We hope you enjoy Christmas time with family, friends and a good ham.
If you have been lucky and you received a ham or shoulder at home, we want to tell you more about its conservation and consumption.
If you have just purchased a ham for those Christmas, we recommend you following those conservation tips:
- If you buy a whole ham: To conserve a whole ham, the best thing to do is leaving it in the ham holder without the cotton cover or paper, so it breathes. Keep it away from heating and direct sunlight.
- If you buy a boneless ham: To conserve a boneless ham, the best thing to do is keeping it in the fridge. If it will take a long time to consume it, it will remain in perfect condition. You can also keep it somewhere cool, dry, away from sunlight, with constant temperature.
- If you buy a sliced ham: In this case we recommend keeping the sachets in the fridge, so that they are at constant temperature and we will able to conserve it for a longer time.
Ham is the perfect complement for your events and meetings during Christmas.
Celebrate Christmas with your ham!
Jamonarium’s team wish you a Merry Christmas!
In derselben Kategorie
Verwandte von Tags
- Schinken Altanza Jabugo
- Warum ist es so, obwohl das linke Bein besser ist als das rechte?
- Wie wählen Sie den Teil des Schinken ohne Knochen, der unseren Bedürfnissen entspricht?
- Entferne ich das Fett im iberischen Schinken oder sollte ich es essen?
- Wieder sagen sie uns: "Mein Schinken hat weiße Flecken, ist das gut?"