How to send a ham or a palette to Ireland ? Do not know where to buy online a Bellota ham to send to Ireland ? How can you buy Iberian hams from Ireland ?
From Ireland , and from the rest of Europe, you can buy hams and Spanish gourmet products in Jamonarium.com easily.
Here are the steps to follow to make the purchase. If you have questions contact us.
- Visit our website where you will find a top menu where you'll find all proposed products from our online store.
- Visit each of the products you want to buy, select the weight and add to cart.
- When you have all your products added, goto "My Cart" and fill in the details for shipping.
- Select your preferred carrier. Check prices of transport to Ireland .
- Select the payment method that suits you.
- Confirm the order and executes the payment (card, paypal or bank transfer). Once we receive your payment we will send an email to your email address.
- After preparing your order we will send it to the given address in Ireland .
- One day after shipping we will provide a tracking code so you know where your package is at all times.
- In a few days you will receive your package to your address. Check delay times to Ireland.
- If you are not at home when the carrier comes, this will contact you to make another delivery or collect the parcel passes in their offices.
If you want to send hams and deli products to Ireland from another part of the world should follow the steps above.
The only difference is that if you put your email in the order, you will receive our order tracking communications by email.
We will inform you by email when your order has been shipped and when it has been delivered.
Send hams, shoulders Iberian, serranos, Bellota and Spanish gourmet delicatessen products to Ireland, Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny, Derry, Belfast, Galway, Armagh, Newry, Lisburn, Drogheda, Wexford, Sligo, Clonmel, Dundalk, Bray, Navan (An Uaimh), Ennis, Tralee, Carlow, Naas, Athlone, Letterkenny, Tullamore, Killarney