- Online only
100% Ibérico Bellota Shoulder - Gran Reserva 3 years (2019)
This Bellota 100% Iberian Shoulder - Gran Reserva 3 years has been made in the area of Castilla y León and has more than 36 months of curying time. This pure Iberian piece belongs to the front leg of the pig, which has been fed on acorns and pastures.
Castilla y León is one of the main producing areas of Iberico de Bellota products thanks to its climate of hot summers and soft winters and its wide expanses of pastures in which the pigs graze. In addition, its fooding gives it that characteristic flavor of Ibérico Bellota Shoulders, with an intense Iberian flavor with fruity touches. Its meat is of a colour from an intense red to pinkish color and its fat, between white and transparent, has a creamy texture and an intense aroma.
It is a product of the highest quality among the Iberico Bellota shoulders and valued worldwide as one of the great gastronomic treasures.
Origin: Castilla y León. See areas of production of Iberian hams.
Healing: +36 months
Food: acorns and pastures. See types of ham.
Consumption: Cut into small thin slices and serve at room temperature.
Conservation: See here how to preserve the Bellota 100% Iberian Shoulder - Gran Reserva 3 years.
- 100% GUARANTEE
- FAST DELIVERY
- ABOUT US
Practical information: Iberico Bellota spanish shoulder ham
Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.
We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.
Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.
Information on the preservation and consumption of Iberico, Iberico de Bellota and Serrano ham. Instructions on how to preserve and consume whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced hams and shoulders.
- Ibérico 100%
- More than 36 months
- Bellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
- Part of the pig
- Tasting note
- Intense flavor, enveloping smell, color of reddish flesh, with small infiltrations of white fat that enhance the flavor and provides unparalleled mellowness.
- Rich in proteins, vitamin B and oleic fatty acid, which translates into "good" cholesterol. Very low in calories (95cal per 50gr), member of the diet Mediterranean, 100% healthy.
- The touch of the part of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small portion of fat between two fingers and rub it, it easily falls apart.
- Price per kilo
- Iberian pork shoulder, salt, sugar, acidity corrector (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
- Nutritional values
- Energy value: 334 Kcal Saturated fatty acids: 10.87 gFats: 19.85 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 g Sugars: 0.2 gProteins: 38.64 g / 100 g Chlorides: 4.82%
- Allergens & co
- Free gluten. Free lactose.
- Wrapped in vegetable paper, cotton cover and decorative mesh. In a rigid cardboard box.