Delivery times are expressed in approximative times, which are expressed on working days under normal circumstances. Causes outside Jamonarium’s control may affect transit of shipments. Deliveries may be delayed between one and two days in some periods like Christmas, Easter or August. Exceptional situations like strikes, extreme weather conditions or borders blockade are not taken into account for transit periods.
- Orders may be returned if they are wrong, in bad condition or doesn’t suit the offered product.
- If you wish a refund, contact us by phone to (+34) 931 763 594 or through the contact form. Please specify the order reference, product (s) to be returned and its problems.
- Terms and conditions:
Our products may present variations in the weight due to quality conditions, which are expressed below:
Whole hams and shoulders may vary around 200gr (+/-) over the advertised weight.
Boneless pieces may vary around 100gr (+/-) over the advertised weight.
Sliced products are served in 100g drained weight sachets, which is equivalent to 85-90 net grams.
If you made an order and it has not been sent yet, you may request a refund by contact form or by phoning (0034) 931 763 594.
Terms and conditions:
- If the order has been already sent, the refund will be made discounting shipping and return costs
- Refunds will be made throughout the same payment method of the purchase.
- Any refund of a delivered order must suit return conditions.