Bellota Iberico ham (sliced)

rating Ver las 30 opiniones
Valoración media: 10/10 - Nº valoraciones: 30

The sliced Iberian Bellota Spanish ham is presented in thin slices and vacuum-packed in 100gr sachets. This is the easiest way to eat a delicious ham. It can be stored up to 6 months in the fridge or in a cool place.     
Intense flavour and an incredible aroma.
Sold in a 100gr sachet.

14,50 €

OriginSpain
BreedIbérico 50%
HealingMore than 36 months
FeedingBellota: Fed with acorns. Top quality ham certified.
ElaborationIbéricos: Traditional curing process provides a natural cellar aroma and a unique delicate taste.
Part of the pigHind leg
AspectVacuum-packed
Tasting noteIntense flavour and incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece.
CuriositiesThe texture of the fat is homogeneous and creamy. If we take a small amount of fat between two fingers and rubbed it melts easily.
Price per kilo145€/kg
IngredientsIberian pork ham, salt, sugar, acidity regulator (E-331iii) and preservatives (E-250, E-252).
Nutritional valuesEnergy value: 334 Kcal Saturated fatty acids: 10.87 g Fats: 19.85 g Carbohydrates: 0.3 g Sugars: 0.2 g Proteins: 38.64 g / 100 g Chlorides: 4.82%
Allergens & coFree gluten. Free lactose.

The Iberian Bellota Spanish ham is the hind leg of an acorn fed Iberian pig. Curing time over 36 months for top quality hams. Intense flavour and an incredible aroma with small pink fat layers which helps appreciate better the fabulous texture of this masterpiece. Because we take real care of its long fabrication process, its origin and its free acorn...

355,73 €

The Bellota Iberian Spanish shoulder ham is one of the finest dishes from Spanish gastronomy. It comes from an iberian pig fed with acorn in freedom around the pastures. Its's curing time over 24 months is one of the reasons of its exellent taste. An intense flavour and an unbelievable aroma. Marbled with small layers of pink juicy fat which makes this...

138,60 €

The Chorizo from León is made from smoked, cured pork meat. It’s dark red colour and it has a characteristic strong aroma. Its intense flavour and strong texture is typically from the Castilian countryside, the Chorizo from León is valued and well known all over the Spanish geography. Presentation in a horseshoe, with attached ends and connected by a...

6,95 €

The sliced Iberico Spanish ham tray is a delicious Spanish ham. It is a 300gr tray, low pressure vacuum-packed. This way the ham is not squashed and can be opened and served directly on the table. You can store it for some days on the fridge. Beautiful presentation for a dinner with friends, a family reunion or a birthday party. Preferred consumption 2-3...

25,50 €

More info

Practical information: Bellota Iberian Spanish Ham (sliced)

Once you confirmed your order, this will be prepared and sent via courier. Delivery times and shipping costs depend on the destination and weight. During the process you will receive detailed information about the status of your order.

Information about delivery and shipping costs here.

WRAPPING

We select the ham at its optimum curing process when we receive your order. Then it is packaged for optimal preservation during transport: wrapped in gift paper breathable, a cotton cover, a decorative mesh, and a box-suitcase handle.

Look at all the details of the product presentation.

Information and curiosities about the Iberian ham, Iberian Bellota and Serrano. The types of hams there, its mode of preparation and the whole process until they are ready to be consumed. Discover the differences between a ham and shoulder ham, as well as its parts and its healthy qualities.

Discover all the information you need to know about ham.

Haz clic aquí para dar tu opinión

Pernil
Maria Dolores V. el día 09/24/2018Muy bueno
Muy bueno
Jordi M. el día 03/29/2018Un producto delicioso
Bellota
Daniel P. el día 11/27/2017Excellent produit
Mrs Sylvia fullicks
Sylvia F. el día 11/27/2017Looks really nice have purchased this ham when we Holiday in Spain. Not tasted it yet as keeping for Xmas. Shame you don't have a supplier in the uk. Maybe you should get one. Look forward to trying it
Carmellino M
Marco C. el día 10/25/2017Nulla da dire veramente ottimo
Delicious
Raoul S. el día 10/24/2017Great way to order our favorite Jamon, next time the Reserva
The best
Lindsey P. el día 10/09/2017The best and worth the extra
Bueno
PEDRO N. el día 09/24/2017

Bueno, pero un poco mor debajo de mis expectativas

10/10
Mariano H. el día 09/11/2017estoy contentisimo de todos uds por su servicio esmerado yrapido del producto de calidad excelente gracias muchas gracias
Un régal
Nicolas L. el día 08/29/2017La réputation du Jambon Ibérique de Bellota n'est plus à faire, et celui que propose la boutique est toujours d'exception.
Guter Schinken
Sebastian N. el día 08/24/2017Sehr Guter Schinken. Es empfiehlt sich die Scheiben etwas an der Luft zu lassen vor dem Verkosten, wie beim Wein muss der Schinken noch etwas atmen wenn er aus der Packung kommt.
jamon
marie-dominique d. el día 04/10/2017perfecto
¡Excelente calidad!
Ana M. el día 04/04/2017

No lo he probado yo misma, porque se lo envío a mi hermano que vive en el extranjero... ¡Y hasta ahora no he recibido ninguna queja, dice que está buenísimo!

Jambon
Jean Claude C. el día 03/14/2017Très bon
Comprado para regalo.
Pablo Q. el día 03/11/2017Parece que les gusto mucho
Hams: all very good
David H. el día 11/24/2014Hams: all very good, and well priced in their quality levels
Très bonne qualité!
diane f. el día 10/08/2014Très bonne qualité, le jambon entier Serano était délicieuxLe service était parfait, j’ai reçu mon colis 3jours après l’avoir commandé, très utile le lien pour suivre le colis, je vous recommanderais certainement.
CALIDAD
Antonio G. el día 07/16/2014Muy buena calidad. Es la cuarta vez que compro y siempre recomiendo Jamonarium
Muy bueno!
Emilio K. el día 07/16/2014Product and service have been very good. Regards E.K
Très bons
Grégory P. el día 01/14/2014Très bons. Coupés très finement, beaucoup de goût !Oui je recommanderai. Le service est rapide, l'emballage parfait et les mets excellents.
TRES BON & TRES RAPIDE
Rafael M. el día 01/10/2014TRES BON & TRES RAPIDETRES BIEN – OUI J’ACHETERAI A NOUVEAU ET JE CONSEILLERAI AUTOUR DE MOIENCORE MERCI.
amazing good
Mateo T. el día 06/16/2016The product are amazing good. The best is of course Jamon Iberico Bellota.My opinion is that you are really professional , from shipping side to the products side.Very simple to buy it via Web , and delivery time,tracking etc is as described on your web.Definitely i will recommend you to my friends.
Han sido tan buenos que ya no hay nada...
Diego A. el día 01/27/2016Los diferentes jamones, han sido tan buenos que ya no hay nada...le hemos comido todos con delicia! Los turrones estaban especialmente deliciosos (tanto los de aceito como los otros).
est excellent
Jacqueline S. el día 01/27/2016je suis contente des produits que j'ai achetés dernièrement . Nous avons beaucoup aimé le jambon Bellota qui est excellent .
Truly Outstanding
Guido Mario S. el día 12/11/2013I am really satisfied. I've bought some packages of sliced Bellota Pata Negra Spanish Ham and these are my observations:- The customer service was really excellent. I had all the updates of the status of my package sent to my mail, which, I think, it's trademark of a top-notch quality customer support.- The delivery was extremely fast and efficient (ordered on Friday night, I've received it today...and, as you know, couriers don't allow sending packages during weekend...so the timing was perfect) and the packaging was made with great care.- The ham is the best Jamon Iberico I've ever tasted in my life. The flavour is really intense and the taste is sublime. Moreover, this is the first time in my life that I find a vacuum-packed product which *truly* has the same flavour and aroma as if was just cut! It's amazing! I truly endorse this product...saying that it is *excellent* is an understatement, really!
Fantastic absolutely superb
carmen m. el día 12/09/2013Fantastic absolutely superb, great service. Regards, Terry.
Excellent
Valerie Q. el día 11/18/2013Very rich flavor and delicious waxy texture. Perfectly packaged. Excellent and efficient customer service and super quick delivery. It really made ordering the ham very easy and took the guesswork out of it. Would certainly recommend Jamonarium and will order again when I am next in Europe. I bought quite a bit of ham but am finishing it very quickly!
sont très bon
Philippe H. el día 12/07/2015Vos produits sont très bon et notamment les chorizos et jambon en tranche (36 mois).
Fantastico!!!!!!!!
Franco C. el día 06/13/2013Davvero incredibile!!!!!un sapore unico...confezionato in modo eccellente per mantenere la qualità e consegna velocissima!!!
We're very satisfied
Baris B. el día 05/27/2013Hi Alex,Received the order two hours ago. All the items I ordered came nicely. We triedthree of the hams and we're very satisfied :).Thank you!

Related Products